Athens, September 18 (RHC)-- Voters in Greece are headed to the polls for a snap general election Sunday. Syriza party leader Alexis Tsipras and conservative New Democracy party leader Vangelis Meimarakis are nearly tied in the polls.
Meanwhile, dozens of former Syriza lawmakers are now running with the new anti-bailout party Popular Unity. Former Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras forced the snap elections after he resigned last month.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 809
- online: 128
- total: 4362291