Athens, September 18 (RHC)-- Voters in Greece are headed to the polls for a snap general election Sunday. Syriza party leader Alexis Tsipras and conservative New Democracy party leader Vangelis Meimarakis are nearly tied in the polls.
Meanwhile, dozens of former Syriza lawmakers are now running with the new anti-bailout party Popular Unity. Former Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras forced the snap elections after he resigned last month.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 2707
- online: 116
- total: 5439429