Athens, September 18 (RHC)-- Voters in Greece are headed to the polls for a snap general election Sunday. Syriza party leader Alexis Tsipras and conservative New Democracy party leader Vangelis Meimarakis are nearly tied in the polls.
Meanwhile, dozens of former Syriza lawmakers are now running with the new anti-bailout party Popular Unity. Former Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras forced the snap elections after he resigned last month.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 648
- online: 178
- total: 3989524