Beijing, November 28 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of China has announced new regulations in Beijing, which are designed to improve the administration and supervision of the political organization.
According to a declaration issued in the Chinese capital, the new program guides and tasks for the Party will be in effect from this current year until 2017. The idea is to provide for more integration and systematic guidelines to face new situations.
A communique from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China says that the Party rules must be in conformity with the Constitution and statutes of the political organization back in 1921.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3201
- online: 109
- total: 5446131