Beijing, November 28 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of China has announced new regulations in Beijing, which are designed to improve the administration and supervision of the political organization.
According to a declaration issued in the Chinese capital, the new program guides and tasks for the Party will be in effect from this current year until 2017. The idea is to provide for more integration and systematic guidelines to face new situations.
A communique from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China says that the Party rules must be in conformity with the Constitution and statutes of the political organization back in 1921.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 691
- online: 86
- total: 4831425