Beijing, November 28 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of China has announced new regulations in Beijing, which are designed to improve the administration and supervision of the political organization.
According to a declaration issued in the Chinese capital, the new program guides and tasks for the Party will be in effect from this current year until 2017. The idea is to provide for more integration and systematic guidelines to face new situations.
A communique from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China says that the Party rules must be in conformity with the Constitution and statutes of the political organization back in 1921.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 3509
- online: 149
- total: 6649550