Beijing, November 28 (RHC)-- The Communist Party of China has announced new regulations in Beijing, which are designed to improve the administration and supervision of the political organization.
According to a declaration issued in the Chinese capital, the new program guides and tasks for the Party will be in effect from this current year until 2017. The idea is to provide for more integration and systematic guidelines to face new situations.
A communique from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China says that the Party rules must be in conformity with the Constitution and statutes of the political organization back in 1921.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 4135
- online: 128
- total: 4370148