La Paz, October 3 (RHC-NNN)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales said he would seek another term if the people voted in favor of a constitutional reform that would allow his candidacy.
Bolivian President Evo Morales said Friday he would run for reelection if the Bolivian people request it and vote in favor of modifying the constitution to allow for two consecutive reelections.
“If the people want me and Vice president Alvaro Garcia Linera, we are ready to continue serving the Bolivian people … This depends greatly on the Bolivian people, their consciousness and their vote,” Morales told the EFE news agency.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3115
- online: 88
- total: 4462116