La Paz, October 3 (RHC-NNN)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales said he would seek another term if the people voted in favor of a constitutional reform that would allow his candidacy.
Bolivian President Evo Morales said Friday he would run for reelection if the Bolivian people request it and vote in favor of modifying the constitution to allow for two consecutive reelections.
“If the people want me and Vice president Alvaro Garcia Linera, we are ready to continue serving the Bolivian people … This depends greatly on the Bolivian people, their consciousness and their vote,” Morales told the EFE news agency.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1078
- online: 212
- total: 4097033