La Paz, October 3 (RHC-NNN)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales said he would seek another term if the people voted in favor of a constitutional reform that would allow his candidacy.
Bolivian President Evo Morales said Friday he would run for reelection if the Bolivian people request it and vote in favor of modifying the constitution to allow for two consecutive reelections.
“If the people want me and Vice president Alvaro Garcia Linera, we are ready to continue serving the Bolivian people … This depends greatly on the Bolivian people, their consciousness and their vote,” Morales told the EFE news agency.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4181
- online: 220
- total: 3833328