Oslo, October 9 (RHC)-- This year’s Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to a coalition of civil society organizations known as the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee says the prize seeks to honor the organizations’ contributions to building a pluralistic democracy in Tunisia in the wake of the 2011 Tunisian revolution, which toppled the country’s longtime U.S.-backed dictator.
- Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 1676
- online: 165
- total: 7074660