Brasilia, October 14 (RHC)-- Brazil's Supreme Court (STF) annulled a judicial process by opposition groups against President Dilma Rousseff, after a simple majority vote in the country's National Congress.
Supreme Court Judge Teori Zavaski accepted a request by Workers' Party lawmaker Wadih Damous, which required the support of three-fourths of the chamber of deputies to instigate a political trial against the head of state.
The court's ruling temporarily halts the opposition's plan to submit a request to impeach Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2925
- today: 3426
- online: 130
- total: 5653431