Washington, October 16 (RHC)-- In news from Washington, a close friend of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has released a letter to Biden’s former staffers saying that he will be making a decision soon on whether to join the 2016 presidential election.
The letter also asks the staffers for their support and involvement should Biden declare his candidacy. CNN reports a senior Democratic official has said the vice president will likely decide within the next three days.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1905
- online: 231
- total: 4109633