Berlin, October 16 (RHC)-- Germany has ordered Volkswagen to recall 2.4 million of its diesel cars equipped with software intended to manipulate emissions test results. This is the first government-ordered recall since Volkswagen admitted last month that it had installed the emissions cheating software in 11 million diesel cars worldwide.
Meanwhile, U.S. regulators say they have more questions for Volkswagen about the engineering of the 2016 diesel models, which contain software that might make their exhaust systems run cleaner during government tests than in regular driving mode.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 946
- online: 176
- total: 4212228