Atlanta, October 23 (RHC)-- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he provided maps of Islamic State positions in Syria to the Russian embassy in Washington.
Carter said he sent maps of the Islamic State’s locations to Russia, produced by the Carter Center, so that Moscow could improve the accuracy of its strikes.
Earlier this week, the Pentagon announced that the U.S. signed an agreement with Russia to avoid incidents in Syrian airspace where American planes are also bombing Islamic State positions.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 584
- online: 109
- total: 4246485