Atlanta, October 23 (RHC)-- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he provided maps of Islamic State positions in Syria to the Russian embassy in Washington.
Carter said he sent maps of the Islamic State’s locations to Russia, produced by the Carter Center, so that Moscow could improve the accuracy of its strikes.
Earlier this week, the Pentagon announced that the U.S. signed an agreement with Russia to avoid incidents in Syrian airspace where American planes are also bombing Islamic State positions.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3515
- online: 186
- total: 3856339