Atlanta, October 23 (RHC)-- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he provided maps of Islamic State positions in Syria to the Russian embassy in Washington.
Carter said he sent maps of the Islamic State’s locations to Russia, produced by the Carter Center, so that Moscow could improve the accuracy of its strikes.
Earlier this week, the Pentagon announced that the U.S. signed an agreement with Russia to avoid incidents in Syrian airspace where American planes are also bombing Islamic State positions.
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 4419
- online: 101
- total: 4726129