Caracas, October 24 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro took part in the closing of CELAC’s II Ministerial Meeting on Social Development.
President Maduro was present on Friday at the closing of II Ministerial Meeting on Social Development at CELAC in Caracas, where he took part in a discussion on the fight against regional poverty and inequality.
In an address, Maduro suggested a presidential common agenda was needed to tackle these issues in South America. Despite facing what his government calls an economic war, Maduro said Venezuela would not stopped investing in social programs, a key element of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The Venezuelan head of state also addressed the Mexican public, expressing solidarity with the people there as they cope with Hurricane Patricia, the largest storm ever recorded in the Americas.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 13, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 12, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6495
- today: 2226
- online: 227
- total: 8323732