Bonn, October 26 (RHC)-- Climate negotiators in Bonn, Germany, wrapped up preliminary climate talks ahead of an upcoming summit in Paris November 30th.
Despite an emotional appeal from Mexico’s envoy, negotiators failed to reach agreement on key issues. Friends of the Earth called their inaction "a calamity for people across the world."
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1159
- online: 172
- total: 4101355