Bonn, October 26 (RHC)-- Climate negotiators in Bonn, Germany, wrapped up preliminary climate talks ahead of an upcoming summit in Paris November 30th.
Despite an emotional appeal from Mexico’s envoy, negotiators failed to reach agreement on key issues. Friends of the Earth called their inaction "a calamity for people across the world."
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1436
- online: 171
- total: 3854260