Bonn, October 26 (RHC)-- Climate negotiators in Bonn, Germany, wrapped up preliminary climate talks ahead of an upcoming summit in Paris November 30th.
Despite an emotional appeal from Mexico’s envoy, negotiators failed to reach agreement on key issues. Friends of the Earth called their inaction "a calamity for people across the world."
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1748
- online: 149
- total: 4483501