Kabul, October 27 (RHC)-- The death toll from an earthquake centered in northern Afghanistan has topped 300, with the majority of the deaths in Pakistan. At least 2,000 people have been injured.
The tremors from the 7.5-magnitude quake were felt as far away as India. The death toll is expected to climb, with the devastation in remote villages still unknown.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3522
- today: 1487
- online: 107
- total: 5658500