Oslo, November 18 (RHC)-- The Norwegian oil company Statoil has announced that it is ending its Arctic oil drilling program, even though its stakes in the Arctic don’t expire until 2020.
The move comes after Shell walked away from its oil drilling program in the Arctic after spending $7 billion.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 18
- With Alicia's death, the dance community has lost a genuine and true icon
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4089
- today: 3897
- online: 190
- total: 6498317