Oslo, November 18 (RHC)-- The Norwegian oil company Statoil has announced that it is ending its Arctic oil drilling program, even though its stakes in the Arctic don’t expire until 2020.
The move comes after Shell walked away from its oil drilling program in the Arctic after spending $7 billion.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2638
- online: 138
- total: 6036709