Paris, November 19 (RHC)-- The French National Assembly has voted to approve President François Hollande’s plan to extend the state of emergency by three months, and to grant Hollande a sweeping expansion of state powers.
The measures would include easing police raids without a warrant and allowing the government to strip citizenship from dual passport holders convicted of terrorism. The French Senate is slated to vote Friday.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 3202
- online: 139
- total: 6144353