Buenos Aires, November 28 (RHC)-- The head of the Argentinian humanitarian and solidarity organization Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, Hebe de Bonafini, called for a mass demonstration on December 10, the day when president-elect Mauricio Macri takes office.
The Argentinuian activist said constant resistance will be provided in the defense of gains made possible under the previous governments of Néstor Kirchner and Cristina Fernandez.
Hebe de Bonafini warned against the dangers posed by the newly elected presidency and said that the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo organization will use their civil right to repudiate the presence of Macri in the Government House as the new president takes office.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3189
- online: 191
- total: 4103385