Buenos Aires, November 28 (RHC)-- The head of the Argentinian humanitarian and solidarity organization Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, Hebe de Bonafini, called for a mass demonstration on December 10, the day when president-elect Mauricio Macri takes office.
The Argentinuian activist said constant resistance will be provided in the defense of gains made possible under the previous governments of Néstor Kirchner and Cristina Fernandez.
Hebe de Bonafini warned against the dangers posed by the newly elected presidency and said that the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo organization will use their civil right to repudiate the presence of Macri in the Government House as the new president takes office.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1627
- online: 194
- total: 3854451