London, November 30 (RHC)-- The British parliament is expected to vote this week on joining the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Ahead of the vote, thousands rallied against the plan across Britain over the weekend. Lindsey German, with the Stop the War Coalition, said: “The bombing has already been going on for more than a year by other forces. And ISIS is as strong as it was before the bombing started."
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3520
- today: 2297
- online: 155
- total: 5646444