London, November 30 (RHC)-- The British parliament is expected to vote this week on joining the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Ahead of the vote, thousands rallied against the plan across Britain over the weekend. Lindsey German, with the Stop the War Coalition, said: “The bombing has already been going on for more than a year by other forces. And ISIS is as strong as it was before the bombing started."
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3433
- online: 121
- total: 5336931