London, November 30 (RHC)-- The British parliament is expected to vote this week on joining the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Ahead of the vote, thousands rallied against the plan across Britain over the weekend. Lindsey German, with the Stop the War Coalition, said: “The bombing has already been going on for more than a year by other forces. And ISIS is as strong as it was before the bombing started."
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3636
- today: 3731
- online: 175
- total: 4240972