London, November 30 (RHC)-- The British parliament is expected to vote this week on joining the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Ahead of the vote, thousands rallied against the plan across Britain over the weekend. Lindsey German, with the Stop the War Coalition, said: “The bombing has already been going on for more than a year by other forces. And ISIS is as strong as it was before the bombing started."
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 1017
- online: 101
- total: 4605822