London, November 30 (RHC)-- The British parliament is expected to vote this week on joining the U.S.-led bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Ahead of the vote, thousands rallied against the plan across Britain over the weekend. Lindsey German, with the Stop the War Coalition, said: “The bombing has already been going on for more than a year by other forces. And ISIS is as strong as it was before the bombing started."
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 765
- online: 97
- total: 4940341