Ramallah, December 4 (RHC)-- In Israel and the Occupied Territories, Israeli soldiers have shot and killed two Palestinians they say were involved in stabbing and wounding a soldier in the Occupied West Bank city of Hebron Friday. The killings came one day after Israeli police in Jerusalem shot and killed two more Palestinians whom they say had carried out non-fatal attacks on Israeli authorities.
The latest killings bring the last two months’ death toll to 112 Palestinians and 19 Israelis.
Meanwhile, Israeli authorities say they arrested several young people in connection with the July firebombing of a Palestinian home in the Occupied West Bank, which killed an 18-month-old child and his parents.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1901
- online: 228
- total: 4109629