Paris, December 5 (RHC)-- The Earth’s two massive ice sheets are disappearing at a faster pace than scientists previously calculated.
In the context of the 21st UN summit on climate change, currently underway in Paris, the French capital, the United Nations Environment Program says global warming is almost certainly responsible for the decrease in the extent and thickness of the Arctic Sea ice.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2178
- online: 140
- total: 4471925