Paris, December 5 (RHC)-- The Earth’s two massive ice sheets are disappearing at a faster pace than scientists previously calculated.
In the context of the 21st UN summit on climate change, currently underway in Paris, the French capital, the United Nations Environment Program says global warming is almost certainly responsible for the decrease in the extent and thickness of the Arctic Sea ice.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 894
- online: 168
- total: 4105004