Paris, December 5 (RHC)-- The Earth’s two massive ice sheets are disappearing at a faster pace than scientists previously calculated.
In the context of the 21st UN summit on climate change, currently underway in Paris, the French capital, the United Nations Environment Program says global warming is almost certainly responsible for the decrease in the extent and thickness of the Arctic Sea ice.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 918
- online: 109
- total: 4936824