Paris, December 7 (RHC)-- In France, Marine Le Pen’s far-right party, the National Front, secured 30 percent of the vote in the first round of regional elections on Sunday, marking a major boost for the anti-immigration party.
One poll showed the party coming in first place in at least six out of France’s 13 regions. Recent polls have shown anti-immigration parties gaining support across Europe, including in Austria, Czech Republic, Holland, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 1246
- online: 124
- total: 5048545