Paris, December 7 (RHC)-- In France, Marine Le Pen’s far-right party, the National Front, secured 30 percent of the vote in the first round of regional elections on Sunday, marking a major boost for the anti-immigration party.
One poll showed the party coming in first place in at least six out of France’s 13 regions. Recent polls have shown anti-immigration parties gaining support across Europe, including in Austria, Czech Republic, Holland, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 2870
- online: 186
- total: 7384313