Paris, December 7 (RHC)-- In France, Marine Le Pen’s far-right party, the National Front, secured 30 percent of the vote in the first round of regional elections on Sunday, marking a major boost for the anti-immigration party.
One poll showed the party coming in first place in at least six out of France’s 13 regions. Recent polls have shown anti-immigration parties gaining support across Europe, including in Austria, Czech Republic, Holland, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 1438
- online: 204
- total: 4231010