London, December 7 (RHC)-- In London, police are investigating Saturday’s knife attack on a man at an East London metro station as a terrorist attack. British police say they were told the attacker shouted, "This is for Syria."
Richard Walton, counterterrorism police chief, said the attacker’s motives are still unknown. Walton told reporters: "We’ve got a number of lines of inquiry, and we’re pursuing this investigation with some speed to determine what happened, how it happened, and particularly the motive that lies behind the attack."
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 1977
- online: 149
- total: 5945743