London, December 7 (RHC)-- In London, police are investigating Saturday’s knife attack on a man at an East London metro station as a terrorist attack. British police say they were told the attacker shouted, "This is for Syria."
Richard Walton, counterterrorism police chief, said the attacker’s motives are still unknown. Walton told reporters: "We’ve got a number of lines of inquiry, and we’re pursuing this investigation with some speed to determine what happened, how it happened, and particularly the motive that lies behind the attack."
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 981
- online: 99
- total: 4943825