London, December 7 (RHC)-- In London, police are investigating Saturday’s knife attack on a man at an East London metro station as a terrorist attack. British police say they were told the attacker shouted, "This is for Syria."
Richard Walton, counterterrorism police chief, said the attacker’s motives are still unknown. Walton told reporters: "We’ve got a number of lines of inquiry, and we’re pursuing this investigation with some speed to determine what happened, how it happened, and particularly the motive that lies behind the attack."
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 4444
- online: 138
- total: 4245733