London, December 7 (RHC)-- In London, police are investigating Saturday’s knife attack on a man at an East London metro station as a terrorist attack. British police say they were told the attacker shouted, "This is for Syria."
Richard Walton, counterterrorism police chief, said the attacker’s motives are still unknown. Walton told reporters: "We’ve got a number of lines of inquiry, and we’re pursuing this investigation with some speed to determine what happened, how it happened, and particularly the motive that lies behind the attack."
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2662
- online: 109
- total: 5255212