Kandahar, December 9 (RHC)-- In Afghanistan, Taliban militants have attacked the Kandahar airport, killing dozens of people. At least 46 people reportedly died in the attack, including civilians, security personnel and Taliban fighters, after suicide bombers penetrated a security gate.
The attack comes as Afghan President Ashraf Ghani attends a key conference on Afghan security in neighboring Pakistan.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2502
- online: 119
- total: 4840946