Kandahar, December 9 (RHC)-- In Afghanistan, Taliban militants have attacked the Kandahar airport, killing dozens of people. At least 46 people reportedly died in the attack, including civilians, security personnel and Taliban fighters, after suicide bombers penetrated a security gate.
The attack comes as Afghan President Ashraf Ghani attends a key conference on Afghan security in neighboring Pakistan.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 3310
- online: 114
- total: 4373635