Washington, December 6 (RHC)-- A new study of 96 urban areas from the Pew Charitable Trusts shows U.S. cities are growing increasingly divided between rich and poor and less economically diverse.
Another new report from the Hamilton Project says half of all U.S. families either live in poverty, are near poverty, or are one major setback in household income from being pushed into poverty.
- Latin America: are the poor remaining poor?
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 3158
- online: 144
- total: 4612084