Washington, December 6 (RHC)-- A new study of 96 urban areas from the Pew Charitable Trusts shows U.S. cities are growing increasingly divided between rich and poor and less economically diverse.
Another new report from the Hamilton Project says half of all U.S. families either live in poverty, are near poverty, or are one major setback in household income from being pushed into poverty.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 2510
- online: 123
- total: 5040040