Caracas, December 12 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met Saturday with the Presidential Councils of People's Power to develop a methodological and strategic framework and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The presidential councils were created for the Venezuelan people to participate jointly with the government in articulating public policies and projects to boost the country's development and defense.
Saturday's meeting was as part of a series convened by President Nicolas Maduro to strengthen people's unity around the Bolivarian government and develop strategies to strengthen the Bolivarian Revolution, particularly after the December 6th parliamentary election.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1415
- online: 141
- total: 5418961