Caracas, December 12 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met Saturday with the Presidential Councils of People's Power to develop a methodological and strategic framework and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The presidential councils were created for the Venezuelan people to participate jointly with the government in articulating public policies and projects to boost the country's development and defense.
Saturday's meeting was as part of a series convened by President Nicolas Maduro to strengthen people's unity around the Bolivarian government and develop strategies to strengthen the Bolivarian Revolution, particularly after the December 6th parliamentary election.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1019
- online: 107
- total: 5231596