Caracas, December 12 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met Saturday with the Presidential Councils of People's Power to develop a methodological and strategic framework and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The presidential councils were created for the Venezuelan people to participate jointly with the government in articulating public policies and projects to boost the country's development and defense.
Saturday's meeting was as part of a series convened by President Nicolas Maduro to strengthen people's unity around the Bolivarian government and develop strategies to strengthen the Bolivarian Revolution, particularly after the December 6th parliamentary election.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 3022
- online: 144
- total: 5036917