Caracas, December 12 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met Saturday with the Presidential Councils of People's Power to develop a methodological and strategic framework and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The presidential councils were created for the Venezuelan people to participate jointly with the government in articulating public policies and projects to boost the country's development and defense.
Saturday's meeting was as part of a series convened by President Nicolas Maduro to strengthen people's unity around the Bolivarian government and develop strategies to strengthen the Bolivarian Revolution, particularly after the December 6th parliamentary election.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3649
- online: 199
- total: 4103845