Austin, December 14 (RHC)-- A group of protesters in the U.S. state of Texas, half of them armed with rifles, have rallied against refugees and Muslims.
The demonstrators included a group called "Three Percenters" who consider themselves patriots protecting the U.S. from Muslims. The march was met by a counter rally against Islamophobia.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 2225
- online: 121
- total: 7008632