Venezuelan Social Movements Prepare for Demonstration in Support of Left Candidates Elected to Parliament
Caracas, January 4 (RHC-PL)-- Social movements sympathetic to the Bolivarian Revolution are preparing for demonstrations tomorrow, Tuesday, in support of Leftist parliament deputies elected on December 6th.
Supporters of the Great Patriotic Pole, which brings together the Left and obtained 55 seats, will gather on January 5th, when the new National Assembly will be installed with a right-wing majority.
According to Prensa Latina news agency, the organizations report that the slogan will be "Chavez in the Streets." They will gather at the Plaza Venezuela in downtown Caracas to defend the people's victories.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.20
- Cuban diplomat unmasks US agents before EU Parliament
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #27
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 7623
- online: 171
- total: 7328175