Mexico City, January 6 (RHC)-- As a cold wave continues to grip northern Mexico and southern U.S. states, there are reports that an estimated 35,000 dairy cows have been found dead after a rare blizzard hit West Texas and eastern New Mexico late last month.
The storm left snow drifts up to 14 feet high, burying many cows alive, while others froze to death or starved. An estimated 10 percent of the adult dairy herd in West Texas perished.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3278
- online: 108
- total: 4465764