Caracas, January 9 (RHC-teleSUR), -- The newly appointed economy minister of Venezuela promised to defend the social programs implemented during the past 17 years of Bolivarian Revolution as he has developed a new strategy to overcome the economic war led by the opposition against the government of President Nicolas Maduro.
In an interview with teleSUR Friday, Economy Minister Luis Salas said that he is willing to involve all the necessary sectors in order to overcome the economic crisis faced by the South American nation, adding that the economic plan proposed by President Maduro is the best way to counter the plans of the right-wing lawmakers who now hold a majority at the National Assembly.
Salas said he will deliver on Tuesday an economic plan to the Chavista lawmakers gathered in the “Bloque de la Patria,” including those of the ruling PSUV socialist party.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 524
- online: 182
- total: 3853348