Kiev, December 9 (RHC)-- Massive protests are continuing in Ukraine over the government’s rejection of closer ties with the European Union in favor of Russia.
On Sunday, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets in the country’s largest demonstrations since the Orange Revolution of 2004.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2093
- online: 135
- total: 4926396