Kouyape, January 14 (RHC)-- More than a dozen people have lost their lives and at least one person has sustained injuries in a bomb attack targeting a mosque in Cameroon’s volatile northern region near the border with Nigeria. No group or individual has so far claimed responsibility for the deadly incident, but the Takfiri Boko Haram terrorist group, which is based in neighboring Nigeria, has carried out similar attacks in Cameroon. Over 100 people have reportedly lost their lives in the far north of Cameroon in about 20 bomb blasts blamed on the Nigeria-based Takfiri terrorists since July.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 997
- online: 115
- total: 6041829