Gaza City, January 15 (RHC)-- Israel has severely reduced gas supplies to the besieged Gaza Strip, making life even more difficult for families dealing with the extremely cold weather.
According to Palestinian sources, the amount of gas entering Gaza has almost halved since last December. One Gaza resident told reporters: "People are suffering from the shortage... especially because a lot of cars had been converted to use gas instead of petrol due to the high prices of petrol," adding that the gas cuts are carried out intentionally by Israel to push people against the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3459
- online: 114
- total: 4931162