Hong Kong, January 25 (RHC)-- Asia is experiencing record-cold weather, with Hong Kong seeing its coldest day in 60 years on Sunday.
Islands across Japan also experienced their coldest days in decades, with one island, Amami Oshima, receiving snow for the first time in 115 years.
In Vietnam, farmers are grappling with the coldest winter in more than 40 years. Vietnamese farmers report that cattle, pigs, chickens and other animals are dying from the cold.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2179
- online: 194
- total: 3855003