Hong Kong, January 25 (RHC)-- Asia is experiencing record-cold weather, with Hong Kong seeing its coldest day in 60 years on Sunday.
Islands across Japan also experienced their coldest days in decades, with one island, Amami Oshima, receiving snow for the first time in 115 years.
In Vietnam, farmers are grappling with the coldest winter in more than 40 years. Vietnamese farmers report that cattle, pigs, chickens and other animals are dying from the cold.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 1394
- online: 108
- total: 4478983