Hong Kong, January 25 (RHC)-- Asia is experiencing record-cold weather, with Hong Kong seeing its coldest day in 60 years on Sunday.
Islands across Japan also experienced their coldest days in decades, with one island, Amami Oshima, receiving snow for the first time in 115 years.
In Vietnam, farmers are grappling with the coldest winter in more than 40 years. Vietnamese farmers report that cattle, pigs, chickens and other animals are dying from the cold.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2301
- online: 139
- total: 4926604