Caracas, January 25 (RHC)-- Nearly 80% of Venezuelans support a socialist economic model, with state and private companies coexisting peacefully, journalist José Vicente Rangel has announced in his TV program 'José Vicente Hoy'.
Rangel refers to a survey conducted by Hinterlaces, which revealed that only 19% of those asked disagree with the new production model being proposed by President Nicolás Maduro to confront and overcome the country's economic crisis that resulted from plummeting oil prices on the world market and the destabilization campaign unleashed by the Venezuelan right.
Ninety percent of those surveyed favor an alliance between the Venezuelan government and private entrepreneurs to diversify the economy and substitute imports.
The study also revealed that 56 percent of Venezuelans think the State and not the private sector should run the country's economy.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3345
- online: 146
- total: 4480934