Des Moines, February 3 (RHC)-- The final results from the Iowa Democratic caucus show Hillary Clinton beating Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders by just 0.2 percent, with 49.8 percent compared to 49.6 percent for Sanders.
But Sanders reportedly swept the vote among young Democratic voters, with 84 percent of people between ages 17 and 29 choosing Sanders.
The candidates are now looking ahead to next Tuesday’s primary in New Hampshire, where Sanders holds a double-digit lead in statewide polls.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 625
- online: 112
- total: 4936531