Des Moines, February 3 (RHC)-- The final results from the Iowa Democratic caucus show Hillary Clinton beating Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders by just 0.2 percent, with 49.8 percent compared to 49.6 percent for Sanders.
But Sanders reportedly swept the vote among young Democratic voters, with 84 percent of people between ages 17 and 29 choosing Sanders.
The candidates are now looking ahead to next Tuesday’s primary in New Hampshire, where Sanders holds a double-digit lead in statewide polls.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 3297
- online: 116
- total: 5340228