New York, December 11 (RHC)-- Three people have been arrested at Hancock Air Field in upstate New York protesting the U.S. drone war. The activists were detained outside the base’s gates as they tried to deliver a "people’s order of protection" for Afghan civilians.
Ellen Grady, a member of the pacifist organization Catholic Worker, told reporters: "We are here today to bring the voices of the children of Afghanistan, the children who are being terrorized by these drones, the children who are being killed by these drones, the children who are being maimed by these drones. We’re here to say no and to bring an order of protection for the children of Afghanistan."
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 227
- online: 100
- total: 6037414