Port-Au-Prince, February 8 (RHC)-- Haitian Prime Minister Evans Pol has called for unity among all political forces to facilitate the transition of power and the formation of a new government, as President Michel Martelly's term concluded on Sunday, February 7th.
In a message to the nation, Pol pointed to dialogue among all political forces as the best and only way to find a definitive solution to the current crisis, and called on political parties and members of parliament to leave aside their differences and work together towards that common goal.
The Haitian National Assembly has set up a bicameral commission to begin reviewing the submission of presidential candidacies.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 806
- online: 162
- total: 3862570