La Paz, February 9 (RHC)-- Twelve days away from the public referendum in Bolivia, support for the re-election of President Evo Morales continues to grow, despite destabilization plots by right-wing opposition sectors.
Media outlets in La Paz insist that an eventual triumph of the 'Yes' campaign in the February 21st public consultation would modify the Bolivian constitution to allow President Morales and Vice President Álvaro García Linera to run for a third term in office in the 2019 general elections.
Observers note that while the government's campaign focuses on the economic and social gains achieved over the past 10 years of Morales' government, right wing sectors have resorted to dirty maneuvers, even using false documents, to try to discredit the Bolivian head of state.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 545
- online: 96
- total: 4950209