Bolivia's president Evo Morales
La Paz, February 11 (RHC)-- In Bolivia, right-wing sectors have stepped up their defamatory campaign against President Evo Morales, roughly two weeks away from a planned referendum.
Senate President Gabriela Montaño hosted Wednesday a new TV program, entitled 'Ojo con los medios' or (Watch out for Lies of Reactionary Media). During the program, the Bolivian deputy revealed a series of photos, which clearly refute slanders linked to Evo Morales' personal life, which were disseminated by ultra right-wing sectors.
On February 21st, Bolivians will go to the polls to decide whether or not President Morales and Vice President Alvaro García Linera could run for a third term in the 2019 elections.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2946
- online: 126
- total: 5537499