Bolivia's president Evo Morales
La Paz, February 11 (RHC)-- In Bolivia, right-wing sectors have stepped up their defamatory campaign against President Evo Morales, roughly two weeks away from a planned referendum.
Senate President Gabriela Montaño hosted Wednesday a new TV program, entitled 'Ojo con los medios' or (Watch out for Lies of Reactionary Media). During the program, the Bolivian deputy revealed a series of photos, which clearly refute slanders linked to Evo Morales' personal life, which were disseminated by ultra right-wing sectors.
On February 21st, Bolivians will go to the polls to decide whether or not President Morales and Vice President Alvaro García Linera could run for a third term in the 2019 elections.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2366
- online: 129
- total: 6143517