Bolivia's president Evo Morales
La Paz, February 11 (RHC)-- In Bolivia, right-wing sectors have stepped up their defamatory campaign against President Evo Morales, roughly two weeks away from a planned referendum.
Senate President Gabriela Montaño hosted Wednesday a new TV program, entitled 'Ojo con los medios' or (Watch out for Lies of Reactionary Media). During the program, the Bolivian deputy revealed a series of photos, which clearly refute slanders linked to Evo Morales' personal life, which were disseminated by ultra right-wing sectors.
On February 21st, Bolivians will go to the polls to decide whether or not President Morales and Vice President Alvaro García Linera could run for a third term in the 2019 elections.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 1929
- online: 176
- total: 5236463