Bolivia's president Evo Morales
La Paz, February 11 (RHC)-- In Bolivia, right-wing sectors have stepped up their defamatory campaign against President Evo Morales, roughly two weeks away from a planned referendum.
Senate President Gabriela Montaño hosted Wednesday a new TV program, entitled 'Ojo con los medios' or (Watch out for Lies of Reactionary Media). During the program, the Bolivian deputy revealed a series of photos, which clearly refute slanders linked to Evo Morales' personal life, which were disseminated by ultra right-wing sectors.
On February 21st, Bolivians will go to the polls to decide whether or not President Morales and Vice President Alvaro García Linera could run for a third term in the 2019 elections.
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8030
- today: 8175
- online: 181
- total: 7320381