Bolivia's president Evo Morales
La Paz, February 11 (RHC)-- In Bolivia, right-wing sectors have stepped up their defamatory campaign against President Evo Morales, roughly two weeks away from a planned referendum.
Senate President Gabriela Montaño hosted Wednesday a new TV program, entitled 'Ojo con los medios' or (Watch out for Lies of Reactionary Media). During the program, the Bolivian deputy revealed a series of photos, which clearly refute slanders linked to Evo Morales' personal life, which were disseminated by ultra right-wing sectors.
On February 21st, Bolivians will go to the polls to decide whether or not President Morales and Vice President Alvaro García Linera could run for a third term in the 2019 elections.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 1376
- online: 137
- total: 4836029