Madrid, February 12 (RHC)-- Spanish police have stormed the houses and offices of a former top official and a corporate executive as part of an investigation into high-level corruption.
The police on Thursday searched the locations associated with Beltran Gutierrez, a former official with acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's center-right Popular Party (PP), and Javier Lopez, a board member of construction company OHL.
The party and the firm have been accused of resorting to bribery and money laundering to secure public works contracts worth a reported EUR 250 million (USD 282 million).
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1667
- online: 228
- total: 4097622