Mexico City, February 16 (RHC-teleSUR) -- Pope Francis has arrived in Morelia, capital of the central state of Michoacan which is considered the birthplace of Mexico's drug war.
On early Tuesday the Pontiff traveled from Mexico City to the colonial city to lead a mass before thousands of people as the end of his Mexican trip approaches.
Pope Francis has dedicated this event in Morelia to young people, whom he is holding up as the hope for a better future in a country beset by drug war violence, impunity, and a floundering economy.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3128
- online: 119
- total: 4476808