Mexico City, February 16 (RHC-teleSUR) -- Pope Francis has arrived in Morelia, capital of the central state of Michoacan which is considered the birthplace of Mexico's drug war.
On early Tuesday the Pontiff traveled from Mexico City to the colonial city to lead a mass before thousands of people as the end of his Mexican trip approaches.
Pope Francis has dedicated this event in Morelia to young people, whom he is holding up as the hope for a better future in a country beset by drug war violence, impunity, and a floundering economy.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1594
- online: 203
- total: 3863358