Caracas, February 16 (RHC)-- In a message to the nation on Tuesday, Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro announced his government’s actions to overcome the current economic crisis.
Maduro called on both the public and private sectors to work together, to win in the financial war waged by the reactionary sectors.
Last January, the head of state introduced the program for economic changes to overcome the crisis, addressing 14 strategic sectors. This drive with public and national businessmen concentrates on fields like petrochemicals, mining, telecommunications, the military industry and tourism.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2562
- online: 103
- total: 5145558