Caracas, February 16 (RHC)-- In a message to the nation on Tuesday, Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro announced his government’s actions to overcome the current economic crisis.
Maduro called on both the public and private sectors to work together, to win in the financial war waged by the reactionary sectors.
Last January, the head of state introduced the program for economic changes to overcome the crisis, addressing 14 strategic sectors. This drive with public and national businessmen concentrates on fields like petrochemicals, mining, telecommunications, the military industry and tourism.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with British business people in London
- Eusebio Leal: "We cannot reach the future, but from the past"
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Argentina – The social panorama worsens!
- Cuban and Vietnamese presidents meet in Hanoi
- U.S. business people advocate increased trade with Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3523
- today: 3197
- online: 120
- total: 5329991