Caracas, February 16 (RHC)-- In a message to the nation on Tuesday, Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro announced his government’s actions to overcome the current economic crisis.
Maduro called on both the public and private sectors to work together, to win in the financial war waged by the reactionary sectors.
Last January, the head of state introduced the program for economic changes to overcome the crisis, addressing 14 strategic sectors. This drive with public and national businessmen concentrates on fields like petrochemicals, mining, telecommunications, the military industry and tourism.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1427
- online: 164
- total: 3854251