Caracas, February 16 (RHC)-- In a message to the nation on Tuesday, Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro announced his government’s actions to overcome the current economic crisis.
Maduro called on both the public and private sectors to work together, to win in the financial war waged by the reactionary sectors.
Last January, the head of state introduced the program for economic changes to overcome the crisis, addressing 14 strategic sectors. This drive with public and national businessmen concentrates on fields like petrochemicals, mining, telecommunications, the military industry and tourism.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3051
- online: 109
- total: 4465537