Caracas, February 16 (RHC)-- In a message to the nation on Tuesday, Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro announced his government’s actions to overcome the current economic crisis.
Maduro called on both the public and private sectors to work together, to win in the financial war waged by the reactionary sectors.
Last January, the head of state introduced the program for economic changes to overcome the crisis, addressing 14 strategic sectors. This drive with public and national businessmen concentrates on fields like petrochemicals, mining, telecommunications, the military industry and tourism.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- A pause in the fight over BREXIT
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 1924
- online: 155
- total: 6373967