Damascus, February 17 (RHC)-- At least 100 trucks carrying humanitarian aid are scheduled to set off for the besieged areas of war-hit Syria from the capital, Damascus.
Syria has pledged full cooperation with the UN and the Red Cross to deliver humanitarian aid to all civilians "without any discrimination," including those in hard-to-reach areas.
On Tuesday, the Syrian government gave the green light to the aid convoys following a visit by UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura to Damascus.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1182
- online: 125
- total: 4937088