Damascus, February 17 (RHC)-- At least 100 trucks carrying humanitarian aid are scheduled to set off for the besieged areas of war-hit Syria from the capital, Damascus.
Syria has pledged full cooperation with the UN and the Red Cross to deliver humanitarian aid to all civilians "without any discrimination," including those in hard-to-reach areas.
On Tuesday, the Syrian government gave the green light to the aid convoys following a visit by UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura to Damascus.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2550
- online: 173
- total: 3855374