Damascus, February 17 (RHC)-- At least 100 trucks carrying humanitarian aid are scheduled to set off for the besieged areas of war-hit Syria from the capital, Damascus.
Syria has pledged full cooperation with the UN and the Red Cross to deliver humanitarian aid to all civilians "without any discrimination," including those in hard-to-reach areas.
On Tuesday, the Syrian government gave the green light to the aid convoys following a visit by UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura to Damascus.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1358
- online: 179
- total: 4105468