La Paz, February 18 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales emphasized that a victory of the YES vote in next Sunday's referendum will help comply with a patriotic agenda that, among other objectives, plans to get rid of poverty in Bolivia by the year 2025.
The Movement Towards Socialism (MAS) is the only political force with a program to insure national growth, industrial expansion and political stability, the President said in a Television broadcast Wednesday night.
He reminded his audience that the social movements are promoting the introduction of Constitutional changes at the February 21 poll, Prensa Latina reports.
Evo Morales said that his government is studying the potential expulsion of U.S. Charge D'Affair in Bolivia, Peter Brennan, on conspiracy charges, a decision to be adopted after the referendum.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 1303
- online: 116
- total: 5031574