La Paz, February 18 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales emphasized that a victory of the YES vote in next Sunday's referendum will help comply with a patriotic agenda that, among other objectives, plans to get rid of poverty in Bolivia by the year 2025.
The Movement Towards Socialism (MAS) is the only political force with a program to insure national growth, industrial expansion and political stability, the President said in a Television broadcast Wednesday night.
He reminded his audience that the social movements are promoting the introduction of Constitutional changes at the February 21 poll, Prensa Latina reports.
Evo Morales said that his government is studying the potential expulsion of U.S. Charge D'Affair in Bolivia, Peter Brennan, on conspiracy charges, a decision to be adopted after the referendum.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 6100
- online: 208
- total: 7387543