La Paz, February 18 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales emphasized that a victory of the YES vote in next Sunday's referendum will help comply with a patriotic agenda that, among other objectives, plans to get rid of poverty in Bolivia by the year 2025.
The Movement Towards Socialism (MAS) is the only political force with a program to insure national growth, industrial expansion and political stability, the President said in a Television broadcast Wednesday night.
He reminded his audience that the social movements are promoting the introduction of Constitutional changes at the February 21 poll, Prensa Latina reports.
Evo Morales said that his government is studying the potential expulsion of U.S. Charge D'Affair in Bolivia, Peter Brennan, on conspiracy charges, a decision to be adopted after the referendum.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 19
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3443
- today: 1090
- online: 110
- total: 6265663