La Paz, February 18 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales emphasized that a victory of the YES vote in next Sunday's referendum will help comply with a patriotic agenda that, among other objectives, plans to get rid of poverty in Bolivia by the year 2025.
The Movement Towards Socialism (MAS) is the only political force with a program to insure national growth, industrial expansion and political stability, the President said in a Television broadcast Wednesday night.
He reminded his audience that the social movements are promoting the introduction of Constitutional changes at the February 21 poll, Prensa Latina reports.
Evo Morales said that his government is studying the potential expulsion of U.S. Charge D'Affair in Bolivia, Peter Brennan, on conspiracy charges, a decision to be adopted after the referendum.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 2242
- online: 123
- total: 4723952