Mexico City, Feb 19 (RHC) Mexican Immigration authorities in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, at the Mexican border with the United States welcomed a flight with 122 Cubans from Costa Rica.
This is the fourth group of Cuban emigrants, who have been stranded since last November 15 in Costa Rica, that has arrived in Mexico on a direct flight from the Central American country.
The Cubans have received permission to stay for 20 days, although their aim is to cross into US territory, lured by Washington's arbitrary migration policy towards Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1177
- online: 192
- total: 4101373