Caracas, Feb 19 (RHC) Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro called on every national sector to work together with the State to boost the Bolivarian Economic Agenda, and accelerate the internal productive apparatus.
In a televised broadcast, Maduro said Venezuela has the capacity, with these 14 mechanisms, and with collective effort, to improve the economy.
In this speech from the Miraflores Palace, the head of state also stressed the need to deepen the culture of work, and advance the generation of goods and provision of services to improve the quality of life of the Venezuelan population.
He also stressed that the current economic climate charts the course of the country's development, and urged to join forces to end the systematic unconventional war, driven by the right.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1452
- online: 158
- total: 3850065