Caracas, Feb 19 (RHC) Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro called on every national sector to work together with the State to boost the Bolivarian Economic Agenda, and accelerate the internal productive apparatus.
In a televised broadcast, Maduro said Venezuela has the capacity, with these 14 mechanisms, and with collective effort, to improve the economy.
In this speech from the Miraflores Palace, the head of state also stressed the need to deepen the culture of work, and advance the generation of goods and provision of services to improve the quality of life of the Venezuelan population.
He also stressed that the current economic climate charts the course of the country's development, and urged to join forces to end the systematic unconventional war, driven by the right.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3282
- online: 105
- total: 4465768