La Paz, Feb 19 (RHC) Bolivian Supreme Electoral Court Vice President, Antonio Costas, said the Court is ready for the February 21 referendum, that will decide the introduction of changes to the Constitution regarding presidential terms.
Costas told the press that all polling offices were already supplied with the voting kits to enable six million voters decide if President Evo Morales and Vice President Álvaro García Linera may enter the 2019 elections and continue the Patriotic Agenda until 2025.
The Supreme Electoral Tribunal also reported that the process will be followed by over a hundred international observers deployed throughout the country, including 25 experts from the Union of South American Nations.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Spain's King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia to visit Cuba in November
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 9
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 3846
- online: 169
- total: 6494177