Haiti's Interim President, Jocelenme Privert
Port-Au-Prince, February 22 (RHC)-- Haiti's Interim President, Jocelenme Privert, says there have been advances in the arrangements done along his first week in power to appoint a prime minister and a government of consensus.
Privert announced six potential candidates already registered to choose the prime minister that is to run the new government.
He assured that within his 120 days in office he will win political consensus in Haiti and enforce the agreement signed within deadline to hold presidential elections and the inauguration for the new term in office.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1058
- online: 113
- total: 4463544