La Paz, February 22 (RHC)-- The government and people of Bolivia still wait for the final results of the referendum held this Sunday to introduce reforms to the Constitution.
Although early scrutiny is showing a technical tie, government Vice President Álvaro García Linera says the situation may change in the coming hours, since the votes from overseas have not been reviewed yet.
The goal of the referendum is to assess the people's feelings about allowing President Evo Morales and the vice president to run in the elections of 2019, to continue the process of changes they have led for a decade.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 16
- Puerto Rico: the struggle for independence continues
- 35th Jazz Plaza Festival well-underway, both in Havana and Santiago de Cuba
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #22
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 15
- Ricardo Alarcón: Recent anti-Cuba measures by the Trump Administration reflect complete failure of Washington's Cuba policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11605
- today: 6590
- online: 166
- total: 6994366