La Paz, February 22 (RHC)-- The government and people of Bolivia still wait for the final results of the referendum held this Sunday to introduce reforms to the Constitution.
Although early scrutiny is showing a technical tie, government Vice President Álvaro García Linera says the situation may change in the coming hours, since the votes from overseas have not been reviewed yet.
The goal of the referendum is to assess the people's feelings about allowing President Evo Morales and the vice president to run in the elections of 2019, to continue the process of changes they have led for a decade.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3070
- today: 743
- online: 115
- total: 6286021