Abuja, February 23 (RHC)-- A Nigerian health official says nearly 6,500 children were recorded to be severely malnourished in 2015 at camps set up for people made homeless by Boko Haram Takfiri terrorists.
Sule Mele, the head of the Borno State Primary Health Care Board, pointed to the deaths of some 459 children aged one to five in camps last year and said malnutrition has exacerbated childhood
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2622
- online: 184
- total: 4089822