Abuja, February 23 (RHC)-- A Nigerian health official says nearly 6,500 children were recorded to be severely malnourished in 2015 at camps set up for people made homeless by Boko Haram Takfiri terrorists.
Sule Mele, the head of the Borno State Primary Health Care Board, pointed to the deaths of some 459 children aged one to five in camps last year and said malnutrition has exacerbated childhood
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2286
- online: 138
- total: 4368299