Abuja, February 23 (RHC)-- A Nigerian health official says nearly 6,500 children were recorded to be severely malnourished in 2015 at camps set up for people made homeless by Boko Haram Takfiri terrorists.
Sule Mele, the head of the Borno State Primary Health Care Board, pointed to the deaths of some 459 children aged one to five in camps last year and said malnutrition has exacerbated childhood
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1927
- online: 170
- total: 3854751