Washington, February 25 (RHC)-- U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s surprising rise in politics is attributable to “fear” and a “breakdown of society,” says renowned scholar Noam Chomsky.
Trump emerged victorious in Tuesday night’s Nevada caucuses, his third win out of the four contests so far held for the Republican Party’s nomination. After his second-place finish in Iowa caucuses, the billionaire has swiped the floor with his rivals in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada, enjoying double-digit margins.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 849
- online: 132
- total: 5760214