Washington, February 25 (RHC)-- U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s surprising rise in politics is attributable to “fear” and a “breakdown of society,” says renowned scholar Noam Chomsky.
Trump emerged victorious in Tuesday night’s Nevada caucuses, his third win out of the four contests so far held for the Republican Party’s nomination. After his second-place finish in Iowa caucuses, the billionaire has swiped the floor with his rivals in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada, enjoying double-digit margins.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 786
- online: 90
- total: 5935609